Thursday, April 22, 2010

eye spy

I've been so inspired browsing around the web these days. Then again, I'm always inspired. You should see the gazillion bookmarks I have in my internet browser!

Anyway, here's a few things that have been inspiring me lately (that I'm also hoping to try soon!)
Ruffled burlap runner 
photo from tatertotsandjello 

I think Jen has successfully created a burlap addiction in many of us! I've already purchased the burlap for this project and I have tons of fabric to make this. Hoping to get this one done up this weekend! You can see her tutorial here.

Portobellopixie
I am in love with her fabrics...especially this one:
photo from Portabellopixie
Farmer's Market. Just gorgeous. Must.have.all.of.them!!! Check out her blog here.

T-shirt aprons
photo from Ruffles and Stuff
We all have extra t-shirts laying around that we don't really wear, right?! You can find the tutorial here.

Glass Bead Necklace
photo from Get Craftin'
If you're a scrapper, then you have Mod Podge and cute paper to make this. The tutorial is here.

By the way, the last 2 ideas were shared at Ucreate. If you haven't been there you need to check it out. She's always posting neat projects over there!

That's it for now! I've been working on getting the house in order for company next week, my daughter's First Communion dress, party dress, invitations, party stuff, etc etc etc. I'll share some of that tomorrow :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin