Wednesday, August 27, 2008

cleaning today

yep, it's that time again.

Time to clean the scrap room.

Why is it that it stays clean for a while and then all of a sudden...like overnight...it looks like a cyclone ran through here!! Once I get things cleaned up in here I have some projects that I'm working on that I'll share in the next few days. So for now, I thought I'd share with you a little fall mini-album I made last year.














































All of the papers are Reminisce. I've said it before but my kids *love* looking through these little books. So much so that the "l" is now missing from the book. I've glued it back on once before but it is lost again. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I'd rather have my books looked through than sitting on a shelf collecting dust. Scrapbooks are meant to be enjoyed, right?!! Some of my mini-albums sit in a basket on the table in my scrap room:

Other ones, usually the newest ones, sit in a basket in my living room. I like having them out. They make me smile!

Oh, and I got to use these beauties last night. I made homemade spaghetti sauce for the first time and it was really, really good!!! I think I need about 20 tomato plants next year (at least)!!! It was a little more time consuming to make this way but so worth it. I just wish I had more tomatoes to make more!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

1 comment:

www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com said...

Okay. I SO want for you to come to my house and let some of your talent rub off on me.

Okay. A LOT of your talent!

hee,hee

Tammy and Parker

Blog Widget by LinkWithin